Dulse, also known as dulse seaweed or dulse sea vegetable, belongs to the red marine algae family. Organic dulse is a wonderful way to naturally fight viral infections. Furthermore, dulse has been widely used for medicinal purposes. The nutritional value of dulse ranges from providing a rich source of potassium to an abundant source of zinc, manganese, calcium and iodine. Many holistic healers turn to dulse as a remedy for the treatment of viral infections. Dulse seaweed is red in color and has a rich marine aroma when dried. The best type of dulse is organic dulse and can be obtained from certified dealers. The “organic” in organic dulse is your best guarantee that the dulse sea vegetable has not been adulterated or treated with any type of chemicals that might effect the dulse nutritional content. Other benefits of dulse include:
Dulse is a rich source of potassium, which is an essential cellular ion and low in sodium salts. A recent study suggested that the majority of Westerners exhibit a potassium deficiency.
- Zinc is an important ion required for the proper functioning of an enzyme called DNA.
- Manganese is required for a surprising number of essential enzymes, such as pyruvate carboxylase, a key enzyme involved in the production of energy from sugars. Therefore, this ion is of cardinal importance.
- Dulse sea vegetable is rich in iron and is recognized for its important role as a central component of hemoglobin in the red blood cells. These cells transport oxygen around the body through blood stream. Therefore, taking a dulse seaweed supplement can help prevent anemia.
Dulse seaweed is rich in calcium, an ion required by the body for the formation of healthy bones. Calcium is especially required by women at risk of osteoporosis and young children for the development of strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- The Magnesium in dulse is found to bind to adenosine triphosphate, the energy currency of the cell. This important energy molecule is involved in the majority of the biochemical processes the cell undergoes.
- Iodine is found in most types of sea vegetables, seaweeds and kelps. Iodine prevents gout and should be taken by people who obtain nutrition from food stuffs grown in iodine poor soils. This ion plays a role in controlling thyroxine concentration, a hormone that regulates energy levels within the body. People who are run down or are affected by lethargy often find that they suffer from reduced thyroxine levels.
Check out the other ingredients in PotentSea® Sea Vegetables:
- UPS Shipping
- No Tax
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
PotentSea Sea Vegetables
Our Sea Vegetable product is 100% natural, no binders, preservatives...
Thank you PotentSea. I was struggling in school and was tired most of the time. I started taking 4 capsules a day and in the first couple days I really felt an increase in my energy.
My hair has grown so much in the past couple of months, my nails are stronger and grow faster, and my skin is much softer. The greatest improvement though would have to be my grades in school. Since I've been taking Potent Sea Sea Vegetables everyday, my grades have gone from about a 2.0 GPA to a 3.5 GPA. Thank you so much for your wonderful product, I will continue to enjoy its great abilities."**
Shelby Sturges, 15, Malibu CA